Equine Escapades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Escapades

Equine Escapades Game Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Day In The Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davis Hayes

Silver Horseshoes : 4913

A Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: A Day In The Life   A Day In The Life EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:53 am

12/14/2010
Could this day get any longer?

Ever since I took over managing Quiet Hollow it seems like it's just one thing after another. I'm still not used to this sort of stress. Mom and Dad probably should have put a little more thought into this, sure I'm the oldest, but wouldn't Kody have been more qualified. I guess she's going places, though.

On a positive note, Sin did awesome at our last event. I couldn't have asked for a better round jumping, though we probably need to work on her collection in dressage. She was all go this weekend. Thank God I have one sane horse, Tucker's going to drive me mad.

I came home from the show and he acted like he had never seen a trailer drive up before. The idiot went running, tearing up and down the fenceline, screaming his head off. He could have hurt himself. That's just what I need right now. I really need to work with him this week, I'd like to get him out in the show ring again.
Back to top Go down
Davis Hayes

Silver Horseshoes : 4913

A Day In The Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life   A Day In The Life EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:56 am

1/6/2011
An uneventful start to the new year. Had some photos taken of Sin at the last show and finally got them back. She's such a ham. It's funny to me how different my two are. Tucker refuses to wear a blanket, can destroy a stall in minutes, and manages to dirty himself in ways I never knew possible. Sin is such a diva though, she hardly knows what to do with herself in the pasture.

Anything But Innocent
A Day In The Life 2emd3wk
Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Escapades :: Pinto Avenue :: Davis Hayes-
Jump to: